1- Company: COSMO INTERNATIONAL CORP.
Address: 2455 East Sunrise Boulevard suite 720, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304.
Telephone: +1 (954) 537 1900
1- Company: COSMO INTERNATIONAL FRAGRANCES, S.L.U.
Address: Polígon Industrial Congost, Av. Sant Julià, 260-266, 08403 – Granollers, Barcelona (Spain).
Phone number: +34 (938) 443 444
2- Company: COSMO INTERNATIONAL FRAGRANCES FRANCE SAS
Address: 12 Place Victor Hugo, 75116 – Paris (France).
Phone number: +33 (1) 80 20 25 00
1- Company: COSMO FRAGRANCES DMCC
Address: Jumeirah Lake Towers, Cluster X, building X2, office 4406, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Phone: +974 (4) 421 5224
2- Company: COSMO INTERNATIONAL FRAGRANCES (ASIA) PTE LTD
Address: Pte Ltd 4, Tuas South Drive #01-02 (Singapore).
Phone: +65 (69) 11 89 00
2. CONTROLLER OF THE PROCESSING
3. PURPOSES OF THE PROCESSING AND PERSONAL DATA TO BE PROCESSED
Users’ personal data may be processed for the following purposes:
– Respond to requests, doubts, proposals and complaints that the user voluntarily sends to the contact points indicated on the Website.
Through the contact section enabled on the website, the user may communicate with any of the COSMOS companies, and the company to which he/she addresses himself/herself shall be the controller of the processing of the contact data used to contact it, as well as any other personal data provided by the user.
– Send newsletters about COSMO products, if expressly requested by the user.
The controller of the processing consisting of sending you information about COSMO products, as well as any other news, offers and/or promotions of the different companies of the Group will be COSMO INTERNATIONAL CORP. For this purpose, the data controller will use your e-mail address.
– To comply with legal obligations.
Any of the controllers of your data may carry out additional processing activities in order to comply with their legal obligations. In this case we will inform you as soon as possible unless the law itself does expressly prohibit it.
4. LEGITIMACY FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The basis for lawfully processing your personal data will always be the consent you give us when communicating with us or subscribing to our newsletter service.
You may withdraw your consent at any time and free of charge, although this will not affect the lawfulness of the processing previously carried out.
In the event that applicable law requires us to use the data for additional purposes, the basis for processing will be the need to comply with said obligation.
5. TIME OF CONSERVATION OF PERSONAL DATA
The data controller will process the data that the user voluntarily provides when communicating with him/her for as long as it is necessary to fulfill his/her request.
As for the data provided for the reception of newsletters, these will be processed as long as the data subject does not request to unsubscribe from this service or withdraw his/her consent.
After the processing periods have elapsed, the data will be kept duly blocked, only at the disposal of the competent authorities, for as long as legal liabilities may arise from the processing.
6. COMMUNICATIONS OF PERSONAL DATA
Users’ personal data may be transmitted to other Group entities for internal administrative purposes, such as analyzing the performance of our services, based on COSMO’s legitimate interest.
Likewise, the data controller may communicate your personal data to the competent Public Bodies and Authorities, in compliance with their legally established obligations.
7. USER’S RESPONSIBILITY
– Guarantees that the data provided are truthful, accurate, complete and updated. To these effects, the user is responsible for the veracity of all the data he/she communicates and will keep the information provided conveniently updated, in such a way that it corresponds to his/her real situation.
– You guarantee that, in the event that you provide information from third parties, you have informed them of the aspects contained in this document. Likewise, you guarantee that you have obtained their express authorization to provide their data for the purposes indicated.
– You shall be liable for any false or inaccurate information that you provide through the Website and for any damages, direct or indirect, that this may cause to COSMO, any of the Group entities or third parties.
8. RIGHTS OF EUROPEAN UNION CITIZENS AND OF PERSONS WHOSE DATA ARE PROCESSED BY A GROUP COMPANY ESTABLISHED IN THE EUROPEAN UNION
If you are a citizen of the European Union or your data is being processed by a Group company located in the European Union, you may send a letter to one of the addresses (postal or electronic) indicated in section two of this policy with the reference “Data Protection”, attaching a photocopy of your identity document, at any time and free of charge, to:
– Withdraw the consents granted.
– Know what personal data are being processed by the data controller, why it is being processed and under what conditions and circumstances.
– Rectify inaccurate or incomplete data.
– Request the deletion of your data when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
– Obtain the limitation of data processing when any of the conditions provided for in the data protection regulations are met.
– Request the portability of your data.
Likewise, if the user considers that any of the COSMO companies has violated any of the rights conferred by the applicable data protection regulations, he/she may file a complaint before the competent supervisory authority, being, for instance, the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD) the competent authority in Spain and the Commission nationale de l’informatique et des libertés (CNIL) the competent authority in France.
9. CALIFORNIA CITIZENS’ RIGHTS AND COMPLIANCE WITH THE CCPA
In case you are a subject affected by the regulations of the State of California regarding the processing of your personal data, you can find more information about the possibility of not selling your personal data (Do Not Sell My Data ) at this link.
10. SECURITY MEASURES
COSMO and the companies of the Group will process the user’s data at all times in an absolutely confidential manner and will keep them secret, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations, adopting for this purpose the necessary technical and organizational measures that guarantee the security of your data and prevent its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed.